Monica Iacoviello focuses on litigation and arbitration disputes, out-of-court consultancy in civil, commercial and bankruptcy law.
She has gained specific experience in the following areas:
- corporate litigation regarding the acquisition of equity stakes;
- company boards, advisors and rating agency liability;
- trade law and tender contracts;
- abuse of dominant position;
- banking litigation;
- guarantees and credit protection;
She is a member of the corporate litigation and risk management focus teams.
She was admitted to the Italian Bar in 1997 and has been a partner at BonelliErede since 2007.