Caiazzo Donnini Pappalardo & Associati is a law firm created by a group of professionals previously at well-known and reputable national and international law firms who have acquired a long standing experience in the fields of corporate law/M&A, corporate finance, litigation/arbitration, asset management and finance law, contract law, competition and EU law, highly regulated industries as electronic communications and energy. Given the seniority of the founding partners and the complementary nature of their practices, Caiazzo Donnini Pappalardo & Associati is well structured to provide high-level integrated legal advice, coupled with a personalized commitment to its clients and added value in terms of expertise.
The Firm is neatly organized with a sophisticated IT platform, its lawyers work closely in an integrated environment and are readily available to clients. The Firm is able to undertake complex and demanding legal work delivering a quality output.
In competition matters the Firm advises both Italian and international on:
- Due diligences and legal opinions on potential competition/antitrust matters arising from contracts (both horizontal and vertical) and, in general, client's market conduct
- Drafting of compliance programs and procedures to follow in case of dawn raids by the Italian Antitrust Authority (IAA)
- Review of acquisition, merger and joint venture agreements and pre-merger filings before IAA and European Commission
- Defence in cases of cartels and abuse of dominant position before IAA and the European Commission
- Judicial review of Antitrust Authority decisions
- Private enforcement litigation cases for redress of damages arising from antitrust violations
- Unfair commercial practices, both before IAA and during the subsequent stage of appeal before the administrative courts
- State Aid
Via Ludovisi, 35
Tel: +39 06 4522401
Fax: +39 06 45224044