Edgar Klee is a partner in the Tax Practice Group at Haynes and Boone, S.C. and administrative partner of Haynes and Boone's Mexico City office. He focuses on offering sophisticated corporate tax advice on international taxation, tax counselling for individuals, customs and foreign trade, and general tax litigation.
- Recognized in Latin Lawyer 250, Law Business Research Ltd., 2016
- Recognized in Chambers Latin America, Chambers & Partners, for Tax (Mexico), 2008-2017
- Recognized in International Tax Review, Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, as a leader in Tax Controversy, 2017
Professional and Community Activities
- Mexican Bar (Barra Mexicana Colegio de Abogados)
- Public Accounting Academy for Tax Studies (Academia de Estudios Fiscales de la Contaduría Pública)
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)