Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
Faegre Drinker is a top 50 firm designed for clients. We opened our doors on February 1, 2020, uniting Faegre Baker Daniels and Drinker Biddle & Reath, two firms known for exceptional legal and consulting capabilities and a commitment to service excellence. Clients are at the start — and the heart — of everything we do.
With more than 1,300 experienced attorneys, consultants and professionals in 21 locations in the United States, London and Shanghai, we have the strength to solve your most complex transactional, litigation and regulatory challenges wherever you need us. We partner with clients ranging from emerging startups to multinational corporations, delivering comprehensive and customized advice that advances your most ambitious business objectives.
Our culture is firmly rooted in relentless client focus and mutual trust that empowers collaboration. We listen to understand your priorities and pressure points. We bring you fresh ideas that work. And we deliver excellence — without arrogance. We are committed to our communities and to building a diverse and inclusive firm that reflects those communities and our clients.
Bolstered by our collective history, Faegre Drinker moves boldly into the future, investing in talent, technology and innovation to continually provide clients with exceptional service, collaborative experiences, innovative approaches and value.
- The Employment Law Review: Editor's Preface
- The Employment Law Review: Employment Issues in Cross-Border M&A Transactions
- The Employment Law Review: Global Diversity and International Employment
- The Employment Law Review: International Employment Challenges and Adaptations to the covid-19 pandemic
- The Employment Law Review: Religious Discrimination in International Employment Law
- The Employment Law Review: Social Media and International Employment
- The Employment Law Review: The Global Impact of the #Metoo Movement