Ashurst is a leading international law firm with world class capability and a prestigious global client base. The firm's in-depth understanding of its clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service has seen it become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments on all areas of commercial law. The firm's people are its greatest asset and it brings together lawyers of the highest calibre with the technical knowledge, industry experience and regional know-how to provide the incisive advice clients need.
Ashurst has 27 offices in 16 countries and offers the reach and insight of a global network, combined with the knowledge and understanding of local markets. With 400 partners and a further 1,300 lawyers working across 10 different time zones, the firm is able to respond to clients wherever and whenever required. As a global team, Ashurst has a reputation for successfully managing large and complex multi-jurisdictional transactions, disputes and projects and delivering outstanding outcomes for clients.
- The Project Finance Law Review: Bond Markets and Debt Placements
- The Project Finance Law Review: Commercial Lenders
- The Project Finance Law Review: Export Credit Agencies and Insurers
- The Project Finance Law Review: Government Funding
- The Project Finance Law Review: Multilateral Lenders and Regional Development Banks