Bird & Bird LLP
Bird & Bird is an international law firm with a unique reach in business strategy matters combining exceptional legal expertise with broad sector specialisation and creative thinking to help clients achieve their business goals. With more than 1.450 legal professionals around the world with in-depth legal expertise in the areas of intellectual property, new technologies, data protection, banking and finance, competition, litigation and dispute resolution, real estate, commercial, tax and labour law, among others, it is the only international law firm with a presence in Denmark, Finland and Sweden, which gives a strategic position to support companies looking to invest in the Nordic region. Specialised working groups in Africa, India, Japan and Russia as well as collaboration agreements with local law firms consolidate the firm’s presence in the most important jurisdictions. Three key aspects differentiate Bird&Bird from its competitors: in-depth sector knowledge, excellence in client service and international reach.
Bird&Bird provides legal advice across multiple industry sectors including Life Sciences, Information Technology and Telecommunications, Energy and Infrastructure, Banking and Financial Services, Retail, Media and Sports.
- The Franchise Law Review: Editor's Global Overview
- The Franchise Law Review: Editor's Preface
- The Franchise Law Review: Franchising as Part of an International Multichannel Strategy
- The Franchise Law Review: The Competition Law of the European Union
- The Franchise Law Review: The Impact of Covid-19 and Brexit on Franchising
- The Franchise Law Review: The Regulation of Franchising around the World
- The Franchise Law Review: Trade Secrets and Franchising
- The Franchise Law Review: What is Franchising?
- The International Hotel Law Review: Editors' Preface
- The International Hotel Law Review: Franchising in the Hotel Sector