Jones Day is a global law firm with more than 2,500 lawyers in 43 offices across five continents. The Firm is distinguished by: a singular tradition of client service; the mutual commitment to, and the seamless collaboration of, a true partnership; formidable legal talent across multiple disciplines and jurisdictions; and shared professional values that focus on client needs.
- The Cartels and Leniency Review: Australia
- The Complex Commercial Litigation Law Review: Australia
- The Dominance and Monopolies Review: Australia
- The Pharmaceutical Intellectual Property and Competition Law Review: Australia
- The Private Competition Enforcement Review: Singapore
- The Sports Law Review: Australia