Cordato Partners Business, Property and Tourism Lawyers are a boutique law firm situated in the Sydney CBD, near Wynyard Station.
Cordato Partners provides legal advice, acts on transactions and conducts litigation in these fields of law:
- Real Estate – conveyancing services for property investments and residences, commercial leases, real estate financing and refinancing, property joint ventures, options to purchase (including rent to own), vendor finance (including loan documentation and terms sales), property development, tax and stamp duties, construction contracts.
- Commercial – purchase and sale of businesses, shareholders agreements, structures for business and property investment (companies, unit trusts, family trusts, custodian trusts), asset protection, trademarks, business joint ventures, employment contracts.
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism – website marketing compliance, terms and conditions, supplier agreements, advice on traveller compensation claims, employment issues, travel insurance, aviation (ticketing & passenger claims), brand protection, risk management for tour operators, hotels, motels, resorts and theme parks.
- Litigation – debt recovery, banking and loan claims, enforcement of contracts, breach of contract, environmental disputes, tree disputes, disputes with Councils / Development Applications, consumer claims, property evictions and tenancy, will disputes, Insolvency, dismissal of employees. The firm is cited as a party’s solicitor in more than 65 reported decisions in the Courts and Tribunals of New South Wales.
- Personal – Wills, Powers of Attorney, Guardianships, Probate and Administration of Estates, Estate disputes.
No matter how hard the problem, Cordato Partners will find a way to solve it efficiently and cost effectively!
49 York Street
New South Wales