OCA is an independent and internationally recognized signature in the areas of Litigation, Arbitration, Transactions and Restructuring.
OCA’s teams of financial experts, accountants and economists intervene at the request of governments, financial institutions, large corporations and law firms to provide economic and financial expertise on high-stakes issues.
- a team of more than 30 consultants and experts, structured to handle heavy and complex cases
- a very high scientific level assured in particular by associates from the academic world (teachers Ecole des Mines, University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne)
- a capacity to deliver in a short time, accurate reports, operational for the courts and authorities concerned
- a signature recognized and accredited by the French courts (Court of Appeal of Paris, administrative courts of appeal of Paris and Versailles) and international (International Criminal Court)
- extensive experience in litigation and arbitration, including testimony and cross examination
- a proven practice in relation to the competition authorities (an associate member of the International Competition Network).
- a wide sectoral experience and geographical coverage through a large network of international partners.