Chevez, Ruiz, Zamarripa y Cía, S.C. (CRZ) is a Mexican firm specialized in high level tax advisory and consulting, which is known for providing personalized services and being fully committed to dealing with its clients problems. The services that CRZ is able to render to its clients are the following:
- Tax Consulting, mainly involved with the resolution of the tax requirements of its clients’ operations, taking part in specialized projects such as corporate restructuring, acquisitions of companies, splits mergers, infrastructure projects, among others.
- Tax Litigation, specialized in the assessment and filing of the proper means of defense against tax authorities’ actions, including tax audit support on both local and federal levels, processing trials with the tax courts and providing counsel on constitutional issues.
- International Trade & Customs, this area provides advice to its clients in developing the planning and strategy to facilitate or enhance the efficiency of international trade operations.
- Transfer Pricing, mainly involved in the provision of tax audit support, negotiation of Advance Pricing Agreements and alternate solutions for disputes, as well as determining the value of companies, stocks, operations and intangible assets.
- Social Security & Local Contributions, specialized in the assessment of official audits and procedures carried out by authorities, filing of administrative remedies, handling tax proceedings before the authorities, including amparo against the laws and actions of the authorities in this areas.
- Administrative and Constitutional Litigation, this area provides advice regarding disputes that arise as a result of the actions carried out by the government.
4th floor, Santa Fe
01210 Mexico City
Tel: +52 55 5257 7000
Fax: +52 55 5257 7001/02